Welcome to Empower Youth International!
- To provide a safe, secure and supportive environment where young people can develop their social and life skills so they can function effectively in life.
- To empower our young people to be catalyst for positive social change in their communities and the wider world
- To establish a youth empowerment training centre where our young people will receive access to additional supports, counseling, educational and social programmes in order to become confident and empowered.
- To establish, equip, maintain and manage branches and associations of Empower Youth International in Barbados and abroad.
Through our prevention and socio-educational developmental programmes, we seek to give youths the tools that are necessary to promote and create positive change in their lives and communities.
- The NGO’s objectives are to empower at- risk young people (5-17) and their families by providing valuable learning opportunities, aid and support.
- To establish, operate and promote Empower Youth International nationally and internationally
- To establish or assist in the provision and promotion of social and educational programmes for vulnerable children.
- To build supportive and collaborative links with social agencies, organisations and individuals with similar aims.
- To promote and enhance international relations, education, cultural exchange and community development through “Impact Your Community”, a Student Outreach Project.
- To enhance and encourage youth development through continuous, coordinated and proactive programme/service planning and implementation.
- To provide on-going access to aid, vocational training, counselling, and career /social development services.
Empower Youth International Session